Sustainable changes in the financial industry.
Digitalization will change the global financial industry in the coming years. Hardly a day goes by without announcements of new blockchain projects from well-known industry players. The development of Blockchain or Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) promises a number of significant changes in the application and exchange of assets. Financial institutions face major challenges if they want to stay in business in the long term. Switzerland plays a key role in the development of the technology, its infrastructure and as a location for many fintechs.
While traditional finance firms are targeting new markets and audiences by expanding the investment universe, fintechs require focus on navigating the complex regulatory environment and ensuring sustainable growth.
Based on our extensive experience in authorization procedures, regulatory requirements and investment products, we can assist you as a partner in the development of various solutions and are able to consult you comprehensively on the following topics:
- Strategic support for financial service providers and fintechs;
- Access to crypto assets for investors and asset managers;
- Design and Implementation of Security Token Offerings (STO);
- SRO filing for financial intermediaries (e.g., Crypto exchanges);
- Authorization for banks, investment firms and trading venues;
- Implementation of complex regulatory requirements; and
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) support for blockchain applications and integrations
We are happy to assist you in the implementation and development of your projects through our tailor-made solutions.