Obligations and the consciousness in the constant change of the time.
Both the regulatory requirements for incorporating sustainable aspects and the public awareness of how to tackle climate change and pollution have changed massively within the past couple of years.
In the face of climate strikes, politicians are under pressure to finally act. ESG criteria (Environment, Social & Governance) are becoming increasingly important, developing into a reputational risk that can have a negative impact. The faster you align with this new zeitgeist, the better!
Primecoach has been working for some time on the regulatory changes and policy debates in the area of sustainable development. Our targeted services for financial institutions include:
- Planning and implementation of ESG measures
- Regulatory monitoring / monitoring of market developments (including regular reporting)
- Creation of a gap analysis
- Strategic consulting: Risk assessment, positioning, bridging the taxonomy gap through benchmarking, implementation approach (analysis, consulting, risk management, compliance, etc.), solutions for implementation (tools, data, etc.)
- Accompaniment UNPRI / UNPRB
We are happy to support your institute in obtaining ESG compliance and look forward to hearing from you!